Hill Rom ICU Beds Refurbished
The Hill Rom ICU Beds offers improved usability through innovation and proven performance. The Genuine Medica surgical bed is designed to help caregivers achieve their goals. It provides patients with entry and exit, less patient positioning and more comfort through storage and other functions
This will allow your patients to rest comfortably, and you can count on them to count on our industry-leading quality, backed by our two-year standard parts and labor warranty. Optionally, 2 and 3-year warranty and service plans are available. Contact us for more details.
Characteristics Of Hill Rom ICU Beds Refurbished:-
- Includes four infusion stand attachment points, an unadjusted brake alarm, a center brake and steering, a night light, a CPR instant unlock, and a lift indicator
- You can perform Trendelenburg, reverse Trendelenburg and chair positioning
- All electronic components can be locked from outside the side rails
- Optional modules include percussion/vibration, rotation, bed scale and air systems (sold separately)
- The beds are professionally restored according to the manufacturer's instructions and provided with new paint, labels, wheels, side rails, electronics, headboards and stirrups, and foam handle
- The bed will look new at a fraction of the cost
- One year warranty on parts and labor.