Get A Free Appointment!
The 1488 HD camera system uses CMOS technology and premium optics to achieve a clear and bright picture and a cross-specialization standardization. Our stryker 1488 camera HD is activated by nine special settings for special surgery.
Stryker 1488 Camera Dealer
Optics and CMOS technology
- Brightness and clarity of the picture
- High immunity to interference
- Developed for patient safety: The 1488's improved light sensitivity allows the light source to operate at lower power levels, reducing the risk of burns / curtains to the patient while providing superior optical performance
Cross-Standardization of Specialties
- Nine surgical specialties: Optimized performance to meet the specific color and lighting requirements of individual surgical procedures
- Stryker offers a comprehensive multidisciplinary surgical solution designed to maximize the value of our customers' investment in Stryker
- It enables the standardization of video systems on one platform
- 1488 was developed to optimize the surgical experience of every surgeon:
- The variety of camera head options tailored to the needs of different surgical specialties
- Activation of the LED light source
- Infrastructure compatibility: Quick and easy identification of critical anatomy.
- The integration of the Wingman pneumatic range bracket provides pneumatic image stability and control from the 1488 camera head
So, if you have linked with the medical field or a doctor himself and searching for some firm to purchase this best stryker 1488 camera dealer, supplier, exporter, importer, distributor, service provider and trading company based in New Delhi, you must contact the Genuine Medica who is making available the device at a reasonable price to the clients.